Sunday, November 30, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM



This picture is one of Lion’s roses in bloom. Hubby and I saw this rose bush as we were looking for something else. We both had the same thought and brought it home with us. 

Anyway, I wanted to make sure to do a Thanksgiving post this year because there are so many things I have to be grateful for. So here it goes . . .

  • I am grateful for my wonderful family which includes my immediate and extended family.
  • I am grateful for a loving, kind, supportive Hubby.
  • I am grateful for three little boys who are teaching me many lessons in life. 
  • I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
  • I am grateful for the knowledge of the resurrection.
  • I am grateful I know where Lion is and that I will see him again.
  • I am grateful for this beautiful world we live in. There is so much good that I believe is overlooked at times.
  • I am grateful for wonderful, supportive friends and neighbors.
  • I am grateful for smiles. :)
  • I am grateful for laughter.
  • I am grateful for animals, even though they always end up being more work.
  • I am grateful for the time we have.
  • I am grateful for trials and how they help us learn and grow.
  • I am grateful for the temples of the Lord.
  • I am grateful for good books.
  • I am grateful for beautiful music and how it uplifts the soul.
  • I am grateful for a cool breeze on a hot day.
  • I am grateful for the rain.
  • I am grateful for the freedoms I have and those who have sacrificed to safeguard those freedoms.
  • I am grateful for those who are willing to serve in any compacity—civil, military, ecclesiastical, etc
  • I am grateful for food, even though I don’t like to eat.
  • I am grateful we can drive to the store and purchase things.
  • I am grateful for hard work.
  • I am grateful for the plan of salvation.
  • I am grateful for the Atonement.
  • I am grateful for life.


There is so much to be grateful for. This season I pray we/I won’t forget to be thankful for all we have. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment